Puppy classes are not about obedience, it is about learning for both ends of the leash!
Your puppy is still exploring and learning about the world around him, so more than anything we want to focus on socialising the wee one, building his confidence and creating that bond between you and your new family member.
In puppy classes we:
- introduce your puppy to his cool name
- learn how to communicate with our puppy in a positive way
- teach eye contact
- introduce the puppy to different textures and sounds
- practise impulse control
- help the puppy to feel comfortable with being handled
- learn how to introduce our puppy to other dogs and people
- learn loose leash manners
- practise recall (a lot!)
- learn how to be the classiest and, most importantly fair, puppy guardian
You will also get:
> access to PUPPY Library that includes guides on puppy nipping, chewing, toilet training etc.
> class notes
> access to online Sky Walkers community
> loads of laughter and good times
Course length: 6 weeks
Class size: maximum of 5 puppies
Class length: 1hr
Place: indoor studio at 54 Washington St, Glasgow G3 8AZ